Saturday, June 14, 2008

Elusive Polish Beer

While I was in Poland last month I came to appreciate the great beers Poland has to offer. Upon returning to Chicago it was easy to find Polish beer - after all (outside of Poland) Chicago has the largest population of Poles anywhere in the World! So I researched online today and attempted to find a store in DC where I could obtain some Tyskie. Unfortunately there was not much information on the ole' internet about Polish beer in DC. I did, however, find a site which looks like a lot of fun - Polish Happy Hour.com - hopefully I will be able to join them for their July meeting.

On my travels I did stumble into a new beer which is very good - especially if you like Blue Moon - it is called Shock Top and it is brewed by the folks at Anheuser-Busch.

I will continue my search for Polish beer, rumor has it that a bar called The Brickseller Inn brags a selection of over 300 beers.... Ah my search continues.. Until then, Na zdrowie! (cheers)

0 Comments:

 

Copyright (c) 2008 www.Roszaks.com